I'm Christopher R Dodd
creator of the Chris the Freelancer YouTube channel
Over the first 6 months of starting my YouTube channel, I've generated over 100,000 views, 3,000 subscribers and ranked my videos in the top 5 for my particular niche.
In the process, I've learned a lot about how to actually achieve success on YouTube and now, I'm thinking of teaching others what I've learned.
If you're interested in starting your own successful vlog, click play on the video below.
Here's what I will cover in the course
- Filmmaking Techniques - Discover what makes interesting viewing and how to achieve it. Including...
Mixing Audio and Music. Including..
- My recommendations of what gear to use to get the best result
- How to set up your shot, creating movement and recording time-lapse and slow motion footage
- How to find your own engaging editing style
YouTube Success Principles - These are your major keys to success including...
- Techniques for clear audio
- How to time music with video
- How to extend, shorten and/or mix together tracks
- How to find awesome royalty-free music that allows you to make money from YouTube
- Finding your niche
- Ranking for search terms
- Achieving consistency
Think something is missing from the list?
Got a question about the course?